I'm slightly behind in this blogging world. About a month and a half ago we had Camdens birthday party. I tried to keep it a small party since I figured this isn't a party that he would remember. What better theme than the camera itself?
I made a little banner with a picture from each month of his first year. It was fun to see how much he has changed.
The colors were blue and orange. We just had a little treat bar for the guests to enjoy.
Cupcakes, dipped oreos, white chocolate popcorn, and sugar cookies.
My favorite were definitely that cupcake toppers I made. I thought they were hilarious.
I did a simple high chair banner for the little guy. Don't worry he has since received a haircut.
I think everyone else loved the make shift photo booth that I set up downstairs. I had little props for them to choose from. Glasses, mustaches, frames, and I made little conversation bubbles with chalkboard sticky paper so everyone could write their own thoughts in. There are lots of pictures...enjoy!
I love that little boy...and so grateful for the joy he has brought our little family. Thanks everyone who came..we love you all!


































2 comments:
Yes, you are behind on blogging you know! I come here for recipes! Loved this party, you are oh so clever! I wish we lived closer, I would so hire you in a heartbeat! And one more thing, I'm glad Kal is showing his Utah pride!
Keep the recipes coming...
I thoroughly enjoyed looking through the pictures.
Mom might kills you if she sees hers.
Tasha's girls crack me up.
Henry looks like Cooper so much, especially when they both have mustaches ;)
Post a Comment